Senior 2D VFX Artist (Yowza!)
Yowza! Animation is looking for you!
As an FX Artist you will work to create high-caliber traditional FX animations for our * feature quality * 2D TV Series. You will be working in our fun and creative studio atmosphere.
Start date: Immediately
Est. End Date: TBD
Term of Employment: Full-time In-house
Salary: Based on Experience, Benefits Available
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and deliver FX based on existing designs and Animatics within scheduled deadlines.
- Ensure that all production deadlines are met while producing work at a quality level in keeping with production requirements
- Construct creative solutions for recurring FX in the production
- Revise shots based on client and supervisor feedback in a timely manner
- Work within the established pipeline and offer constructive suggestions to improve the process
- Help develop and explore new ways to enhance results
- Help teammates debug issues and learn new methods
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in traditional animation.
- Experience in traditional effects
- Skilled with Toonboom Harmony and previous experience in a Harmony Pipeline
- Knowledge of After Effects and compositing a plus but not required
- Ability to animate characters a plus
- Ability to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work alone and collaboratively, often with multiple tasks and under deadline pressure
- Successfully delivered all FX assets for an episodic series on time and on budget
All Applicants must apply through Indeed