Yowza Animation is seeking a 2D Pipeline Technical Director to work on a really exciting upcoming kids show for Nickelodeon.
Start date: May 2017
Term of Employment: Full-time in-house
Salary: based on experience
- Direct development resources to build software systems and tools to support production.
- Collaborate with the Head of IT and Production Teams to prioritize project goals.
- Work with the Project Manager to integrate the Pipeline with the in-house tracking software.
- Maintain and troubleshoot technical issue with the Pipeline.
- Work with a positive, productive, and open work environment.
- Create standards that can be helpful in optimizing production.
- Work to understand existing pipeline tools and processes.
- Confirm that pipeline projects match required standards of functionality, documentation, and communication.
- Address the needs of a multi-location, global workflow and dialogue with staff in different locations and time zones.
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years experience in film industry, ideally with previous experience in Post-Production, VFX, or Animation.
• Comprehensive working knowledge of multiple animation and design software packages.
• UI Development, experience with C/C++
• Knowledge of FTrack or Shotgun Tracking Software
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Demonstrated organizational, problem solving, and project management skills required.
• Must be a proven and effective leader with the ability to effectively delegate and mentor.
Please submit your resume, portfolio and references to email@example.com. Please use the following format for the email subject: 2D Pipeline Technical Director-your name (e.g. 2D Technical Director-John Doe). No walk-ins or phone calls please. Only those being considered will be contacted for interview. Thank you in advance for your interest. We hope to hear from you soon!
© 2016 Yowza Animation