Yowza Animation is seeking an experienced 3D modeler to work on a really exciting upcoming kids show for Nickelodeon.
Start date: July 2017
Term of Employment: Full-time in-house
Salary: based on experience
• Generate 3D models of characters and environments for animated TV series
• Ability to translate a 2D design into a 3D model/space
• Interpret and implement feedback from supervisors in a timely manner
• Maintain a high quality of efficiency and consistency across your work
• Ability to meet production deadlines
• At least 2 years experience with modeling characters and environments on a TV series/animation production
• strong knowledge of 3D modeling software.
• Visual understanding of sculpting & 3D Modelling
• Degree/Diploma from a recognized animation school desired
• Ability to take direction and work collaboratively within a team environment
• Motivated, positive and professional
Please submit your resume, portfolio and references to email@example.com. Please use the following format for the email subject: 3D-your name (e.g. 3D-John Doe). No walk-ins or phone calls please. Only those being considered will be contacted for interview. Thank you in advance for your interest. We hope to hear from you soon!
© 2017 Yowza Animation