We are currently looking for talented storyboard revisionist to work on Nickelodeon’s original series ‘Welcome to the Wayne’ season 2. This is a unique opportunity for highly skilled and motivated storyboard revision artists who want to work on a challenging and rewarding series in a positive, supportive, fun, fast-paced environment. The Storyboard Revisionist will be part of a team working through rough drawings, thumbnails and finished panels, together with existing boards to create a clear and concise animatic.
Start date: Mid November 2017
Est. End date: TBD
Term of Employment: Full-time in-house (40-45 hours a week)
Salary: based on experience
• Meet with supervisors to discuss objectives of revised storyboard; what is desired or to be achieved.
• Redrawing storyboard panels where needed.
• Creating new storyboard panels where needed.
• Implement camera changes where needed.
• Check for and implement re-use where applicable.
• Check and confirm scale and continuity issues. Resizing and repositioning where needed.
• Meet all deadlines as determined by production team.
• Communicate progress of work to creative supervisors and to appropriate production staff.
• Minimum 1 year of storyboarding experience. (Samples please)
• Familiarity with Storyboard Pro a must.
• Strong draftsmanship a must.
• Strong staging and composition a must.
• Time management skills a must.
• Knowledge of Photoshop a plus.
• Familiarity with 3-D software a plus
• Must be able to work closely with peers and supervisors.
• Ability to work under pressure.
Please submit your resume, portfolio and references to email@example.com. Please use the following format for the email subject: Previs-your name (e.g. Previs-John Doe). No walk-ins or phone calls please. Only those being considered will be contacted for interview. Thank you in advance for your interest. We hope to hear from you soon!
© 2017 Yowza Animation