Yowza! is the place for high-quality animation – that means drawing!
Our staff and crew are extraordinarily talented, smart, strong, wise, and supportive people
who will share their knowledge and are happy to learn from you.
We are currently looking for talented layout artists to work at Yowza Animation on multiple extraordinary, high-profile, high-quality 2D/3D series and features! This is a unique opportunity for skilled and motivated layout artists to work on challenging and rewarding projects with large audiences, highest-level clients, A-list cast and crew. We value all humans who can draw!
Start Date: September 2022
Est. End date: TBD
Term of Employment: Full-Time, Remote
Salary: Based on Experience, benefits available
The layout artists will be tasked with creating new layouts for the project based on existing location designs, storyboard panels and references. The artist will work closely with layout supervisor and art director and must be able to follow direction and communicate clearly in artistic and technical terms.
- 2+ years of production experience in layout department
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Harmony
- Excellent understanding of perspective and size relationships
- Strong drawing skills
- Strong 3D imagination to be able to visualize a location from different angles
- Well-trained draftsmanship
- Strong communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Must be comfortable to work with Wacom tablet
Applicants MUST be a resident of the PROVINCE OF ONTARIO and MUST have filed taxes with Ontario listed as their primary residence.
No walk-ins or phone calls please. Only those being considered will be contacted for interview.
Thank you in advance for your interest. We hope to hear from you soon!